Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its Been Awhile-

Its Been Awhile, Since I Blocked Her..And Dissapear Away From Her Life, Yes Its Selfis, But For The Greater Goods For A Better Life For Her..Since She Couldnt Forget Me, I'll Help Her Out..

Seeing Your Suffering Coz Of Someone Selfish And Heartles Like Me,Would Just HeartBreaking Even Theres A Posibilty To Be Back Together, But Your Life Wouldnt Change And Wouldnt Be Happy Always..

Its Simple..We Breaked You Still Unhappy..Even What Bring Us Together , It Wouldnt Change..Bcoz Of Me..Exist In Your Life,Giving Your Bad Memories, Uncomfortable Life...Coz Of Girls Around Me,Its Impossible If I Ignore All Of Them And Break Friendship..

No Matter How Or What..Any Accident Happen To Me Or Mayb What They Call "Pou Yeng" Of My Attitude..It Wouldnt Change Anything, My Attitude Will Always Be The Same..Nothing Can Change Me

So Bye Now, Everything Went So Well So Far-

No comments:

Post a Comment