Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bloggie Update



Oh Oh Oh, Its been awhile since my last updates..and mostly nowadays al my updates are mostly craps and stuff instead of the usual happenings and stuff..

As my daily college routine, i arrived to college and delivered a gift from someone..but i wont reveal the someone thought...the gift comes with a shiny paper bag and what lies inside the paper bag..?


Cute Isn't It? haha, it took me quite a long time to even want to open it..the box itself are simply "lolwtf".Hmm, Whats inside it? Not gonna show in this post,whoever wanna know it find me tru msn..im not gonna reveal it here.let you al sam xixi..LOL o0o it just that i havent take any shots of it.

Then In the same time, theres a girl in my college also gave me a present :] but not wrapped...giving it right away...



Razer Mouse Pad "Goliathus" One of the most well known gaming mouse pad in Everywhere. She bought me the Control Edition, it cost about rm70 each? thx cloey ♥..She told me the only things she can do to support me in gaming is buying me gaming accesories..hah..but well theres no need to still thanks <3

So the gifting parts end..and well i got a little speechles few days ago which is friday, i saw a girl/boy which i havent determine her SEX yet that time..i looked at her for quite awhile,and She noticed me i looking at her..ending up knowing her shes a tomboy who looks like a dude but not a dude.So after that i went back to class

Den later my class ended theres a girl come to me and asked me isit i WANNA COURT her friend and she said she is available..OK seriously -.- my point here

"Looking at someone doenst mean you wanna kao her or interested in her"..So thats it..for today crap..just wanna scream my point out

No comments:

Post a Comment