Friday, September 18, 2009

The Last Till The After

Well About The Gigabyte Tournament =\..Gone Through Pretty Tough Deal Or No Deal With My Mother As My SPM Result Are Getting Pretty Close, By Getting Rid Off All The Holidays I Got..Would Be Around 40+ Days To Go..

The Most Deadly Agreement I Had Made In My Entire Life Which Is Listed Below :

Me Soong Chee Heen, Would Not Hang Out With My Jesus Friends Anymore(My Mother Name Them So, Due To Most Of Em Had English Name)..Untill The End Of My SPM, And Also Will Reach Home Before 6..


Here Isit..The Deadly Deal I Made..Eventually For My Mother..She Said.."You're Just Immature, You Dont Know How Bad Ass Outside Kia Nowadays" What She Trying To Say..I Dont Know How To Make The Rite Friends..And They Might Be Some Part Time Killer/Kidnapperz..And Saying Them That..They Aren't Real Friends..Cause Know Im Having SPM But Still Want Me To Go For Tournaments..But The Truth Behind Is That..They Do Ask Me..Whether I Can Out,Cause Im Having My SPM..THEY JUST HOPE I Can..Cause Im Apart Of Bad Ass Role In Team...

So I Told Them..As Usual..I Try My Best To Out..But No Comfirmation :D I Need To Do My.."Deal Or No Deal"...Thats It..After This..Gotta Study And Go For Credits For SPM Or 1-2 A xD

No comments:

Post a Comment