Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Xue Yu Imposter Sister-

This Picture Sent By One Of My Brunei Good Friend, Manyii..The Picture Girl Name Was Irene, A Brunei Famous Slut Or Whateva..Im Not Going Bout Her Topic..What Im Going For
Is This Irene Girl Look Very Alike With One Of My Good Girl de Friend, Xue Yu A.k.A YuYu..=x For Anyone Who Know About YuYu Especially MingMing =] Take A Peek And Post A Comment =x How Alike They Were ..Ahh..From What I Know Irene Is A "Devil" From Brunei But Not The YuYu From Malaysia Who Looks ALike With Picture Above There =]..Shes A Good Friend Of Mine..I Guess Im The Only Closest Guy Friend With Her?

Bah Anyway, Thanks Yuyu For Giving Me Premision For This Post =x Tittled "Xue Yu Imposter Sister"..

Oh Yea And..I Cant Post Her Picture..Cause She Dont Allow Me To Do, Shes d Shy Type,A Way To Imagine How My YuYu Looks Like Is Imagine Different Hair Style Above The Picture,More To Innocent Look And Most Important She Dont Wear Those Elegant Type Just Normal And Leng Leng, Ok La Thats It..Later She Cry Again If I Type More..Kakax.

Love-Xue Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment