Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Off Days Enjoyment-

Few Days Ago Went To SteamBoat At Puchong With Two Friends..Wai Hong A.k.A d360.Turtle..And JuN A.k.A d360.Jun..Got A Ride On Turtle Car..From 6, And Reached Upon Our Steamboat Destination On 7..While Jun Waited Us For An Hour :p..

The Food There Pretty Ok..Theres 3 Type Of Soup For Your Steamboat To Choose For..TomYam,Herbal,SPICY(Low,Medium,High)...We Choose Herbal And Med Spicy..Well..Pretty Regret For The Spicy..Shoulda Go For TomYam Instead...Here Are The Few Shots...


Swoosh~So Many Meat Eh? Yeah! But Theres Also Vegetables..But Drown On The Bottom =_=..


Plates!!!!


Wai Hong Poking On His Touch Screen Phone-


JuN Also Poking On His Touch Screen Phone..Well I Snapped Two of Their Pictures During Their Phone Poking..Bcoz JuN Ps Getting Snapped :D..

And Soon..My Turn To Get Snapped..But Im Different.. :D You Use Camera Aim Me,I Pose For Ya!
Showing My Satisfaction Of The Steamboat With Sour Face..I Guess..Btw..Dont Say I Act Cute..Im Not Acting..I Am Cute!..

Theres Stil Pictures Turtle Snaped.. I'll Get From Him Soon..



Also Went To Sino CyberCafe With Henry,k[S]ss,Joshua And Angeling..From The Right Without Head Joshua..The 1 Holding Ciggarete Xiau Henli..And The Standing 1..k[S]ss..

Quite A Day..And Thats All I Would Like To Touch It..

Bye Readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment