Sunday, January 24, 2010

Working Days-

Been Working At Giant As A Promoter For 2 days..rm100 Per Day..Well All I Can Say Is..Fun..Entertaining..Meet A New Girl Who Also A Promoter Promoting Season..Pretty Fun..For Unknown Ppl..She Could Entertaint Me Alot And Just Simpyl Make My Day..Ok So Cut This Crap First..On The Day 1..Standing There Promoting A Taiwan Orange..Screaming To Aunties "Leng Lui This Orange Is From Taiwan..Its Sweet And Sugar Free"..Blablabla Hours Passed..On The Screaming Routine..And Also Playing Around With My New Friend..

Some Aunty Were Pretty Friendly..Talking To Me..Asking Me Got Gf Or Not All Those..Yeah..Just Loaded Craps..

On Day 2..When Slicing The Orange..I Accidentally Sliced My Hand gged..Not Really That Deep..But The Girl Giving Some Really Big Reaction..Like OMG Why U So Ben..All Those...In My Mind Was " Wtf..Its Accident La U Dumb Noob Girl!..NO! Real Stuff In My Mind Were.."Wth If I Knew You Wil B So Caring..i Should Slice My Hand On The First Day"..

Hmm..Theres Something Really Cheer Me Up..=p Which Alot of My Friends Come And Visit Me Together..Pretty Touching..They Said I Deserve Their Visit Coz I Finally Archieved To Work For Atleast 2 Days! Usually I Quiited On Day 1..=] Yeah They Rocks..Lastly..Theres Goes My Fanss..Sudenly Come To Me And Ask..Are You MenToS? " And Blablabla All Those Shoe Rubbing Words" And End!!

Thats All..My Job Craps..Tata And Bye =]

No comments:

Post a Comment