Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally Update?-

Awh yeah...i finally get a free time to update..been really busy recently..With all those upcoming games..tournamnets..and so on..

I just worked few days ago..at pappa rich..which newly open few days ago..went there to work for my first day with my friends..the only stuff i would like to touch is that..pappa rich restaurant is the place where you experience torturing..just like "Pappa Torture Chamber"...

So..after my first day of work i quitted the bloody job..well actually the first day i work there also bcoz my friend asked me to accompany him..if not i wouldn't even think of working on a restaurant...awh yea and lastly about the pappa rich worker..1 of them is a plumby fat short irritating girl who almost same age as me..acted like a MINI manager there..who command all of us what to do and acted like boss there..whenever the manager nearby..she wil purposely talk louder as like she is real deal there..

also..i know i dint update alot stuff..where i went to the CAMP For 3 days..also after the camp next day about the sunway lagoon..awh yea also went to movies watching the "Avatar"...Really Too Busy..Couldn't Keep In Touch With My Blog Update..i'll try Update As Soon as possible..

Also during the shopping at pyramid for the movies of "Avatar" i saw my old school friend..sook fong..i couldn't recognize her ..When i saw a girl sitting there smiling at me..and waving hand to me..well i dint greet back..coz at first i dont even know who the hell she is =_= i tot is another of my fans..after walk away a few second i keep on wondering whos d girl..and ended up remember..but unfortunately..i wanted to go back and greet her..but =_= hey lets dont waste time coz i need to go for tournaments..i know im bad in d outside..but im good in d insiide..

So Thats All Folks..Sayonara =p

No comments:

Post a Comment