Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Bored Day-

Day By Day Gotten Really Bored =(..Its Been Quite Of Time Dint Go Shopping Joh Eh..Not Much Time I Got I Guess..Spend Most Of My Time Dota With friends =]..Well Guess I Do Enjoyed Sometimes..Last Day Shopping Was With Fulala..Went To Bbq Plaza With Her..Played Our Foods haha..The Fuck Up Part Is..Guess I Over Enjoy It..And I Forgot To Take Some Pictures To Blog With..Sigh

Yesterday My Old Good Friend Called Me...JIN haha..long TIme Din See Him..Well His My Old Dota Mate..Skillfull Fella..But Still Lose To Me La..DUH..Then Walk With MinG MinG Back To Her House..Chit Chat On The Way She Talk Alot Of Past Stuff..Which Actually Kinda Sad..Damn You MinG MinG..

Wanted To Post A Picture Of Her SLEEPING! MUAHAHA..But Too Bad I Cant..=.= I Kena Black Milled By Her..So Yeah..T-T No Picture..Thats It..Miss My Old Friends..All Dont Know Die Where D..Hope They Atleast Contact Me Where Their Funeral Is..


No comments:

Post a Comment