Sunday, August 30, 2009

There's Something Wrong With Chee Heen, I Mean Esther.



This It Is.."ORPHAN" A Show About A Family Who Lost Their Child Before Even Born It..Their 3rd Child Which Is..And Adopted A Child From A Foster Home..Its About A Child They Adopted Which Is "EVIL" Muahaha..Well Im Not Goint To Tell The Story Line..Watch It Yourself..Worth To Watch..Thumbs Up =] I Guess..Most Of The Purpose Of This Show Is To Give The Audience A Heart attack..Seriously..Spook You Out Without Reason..Before This Show Start, My Machority Is 99.99%..Till The End Of The Show..Well T.T It Decreased Till 55%..lol Thats All About The Show Of The Day..

After That Had My Dinner At The Yuen SteamBoat Restaurant..Dint Really Ate Much...=o Most Of The Time Replying Sms To Mrs.BaoMinG < (Alone At Home)..Sad Girl lol..Thats It..End Topic..Tired..Had My Day With My Family And Cousin..Actually PLanned To Go Shopping With Mrs.BaoMinG..But Yeah..I Better Make My Choice Wisely..So I Choose To Spend My Day With Family..If Not =x My Mother Would Start Her Nagging..Oh Yea And Also Ended Up Dint Go To FTZ..Wanted To Go Anyway..But Still..Make The RITE Choice..Before I End Up Getting "Nagged" =x...

No comments:

Post a Comment