Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Precious Gift =]

A Gift That Actually Means Alot To Me =]...Its Very Special To Me..The Gift Aint Any Valuable,Fancy Hot Car,Hot Babes,Rocket Launcher,Computer,Teddy Bear Or Razer Mouse/Keyboard..Its A Card =D..What So Special About It HuH?..Well Might Not Special To You..But It Does For Me...This Gift I Recieve From My Beloved Mei Which From Singapore And Sent It To MY..HaHa Even This Is Not The First Time I Recieve Present From Other Country..But Her Present "Shows Everything" just By The Card..This is Why, I place It Beside My Computer
This Is How The Card Looks Like ;]

-The Front-

Kawaii Eh? haha Shows Im A Big Boy T-T 17 jor! *tears*..For Behind! The Messy Part But Still Good Hand Writting..Most Important Better Than My Hand Writting..Just To Inform The Little Girl On The Orange Colour Card There Is The Sender =]

-The First Card Behind-

This Is What You Call "All In One"..While For The Orange Colour Little Girl Card Behind It Was...


-Me As Listed On The Purple Side T Shirt "MenToS"-

Haha =] Even The Drawing Is Not As Handsome As My Real Person(joking x])..But Most Important Its Still Me Wad!..Still Handsome..wakaka..

Most Important...This Present Given By PEIYI..My Singapore Mei..A Girl That Always Support Me =]..

Theres 2 More Gift From Other Country That i Havent Clain..One Is From Heidi..Who Gave The Present To Ryan To Give It To Me..But Sad Part Is..I Got No Time To Meet Him..Guess He Alraedy Go Back To Brunei x]..Another One From Fulala Girl(Sakura)..Ah No Time To Go Shopping With Her Anymore..Cause My Mother Casted "Ensnare" On Me..Well For My Own Good Anyway.."SPM"!

No comments:

Post a Comment