Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Question Of "How To Be Pro" In Dota

How To Be Pro-

This Question Always Asked By My Friends Around Me..But Just To Tell You Fools Out There..I Cant Answer This Question..And Why? Because Im Still Learning Myself..Im Still Consuming Knowledge From Current Mafia Boss Henry..And Im Still Stealing Knowledge From Koroster The Very First Time I Met Him..And Im Stil Stealing Knowledge From Him..

Leading You On Draft-

Ok..Asking Me To Lead You On Draft Is Seriously Dumb..And Why Again?..The Very First Time I Was Leading The "ExL"..And Make Them Lost On The 1st Round Game..The Next Leading The Team "7" Losing On Round 2..3rd Was Leading The -W|T|F- Lose On Round 2 Also :D Finally Lead The CxZ..Won The Entire "Noob" Tournament..Why Won? Cause The Tournamnet Is For Fuck Noob..And Another Tme CxZ Requested Me To Lead Again..i FFKed..And Yet I dont Feel Like Going..Cause Winning With CxZ On That Tournament Is Imposible..

Why Cant You Draft For Us?-

Another Question.On Cm Mode I Aint The Drafter, Is Henry And Before Was Koroster..I Dont Know How To Draft Perfect Hero..I Aint That High Experience On Draft..I Do Recommend You Fools Out There To Pick On Them Instaed Of Me..On GGC Game or Uc..Even The Brunei Team Game The "GGZ"..I Dont Feel Like Leading..I Also Asked Henry To Lead..

Pubbies Game-

Ok Speak Bout Pubbies..Call Me To Go Anytime..On Pubbies Game I Got No Problem At All..Just Sapu Them..

My Job-

My Job On Cm Mode Was Just Sit Down..Wait Henry Draft Everything..Give Lane..And Lead..And I Do My Job To Kill

-Finally-

If You Still Want Me To Lead You In CM Mode..No Problem..But To Tell You..I Can Play Well For You..But No Comfirmation I Can Draft Heroes Well For You..Cause I Only Drafted Heroes 12 Times On My Entire Life..

No comments:

Post a Comment