Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012- When The World Come To An End


Here Isit..The Show That Everyone Scream For It,Also Almost Everyone In Planet Earth Believed That On Year 2012, The World Will Come To An End And Splitting Up Into Two, Just Like How Your Mother Crack Open An Egg And Gettitng Pawned On Your Stomach.

For My Point Of View..This Movie Only Deserve 2-3 Star :D, Why? Base On My Own Judgement..This Movie Focused More To Heroic Stuff Did By The Main Character But Having The Fact That 2012 Should B Something Creepy Going To Happen Among Every Of Us..Not Some Heroic Jack Ass Fairy Tales Or So Call Cerita Baboon..I Expect Better From This Movie,Something More To Realisctic and Fact! Just Like "World Trade Center".

Anyway After Few Craps..I Dont Really Belive Would Happen =\ But Still Hope For It Wouldnt Happen..My Point For This Post Was..For Everyone Of You Survivours Out There..Who Actually Believe The World Would Seriously Come To An End..Why Did You Even Want To Cont Study? =_= Or Doing Some Serious Busines While You Already Taken The Fact The World Would End, You Might As Well Do Some Crazy Stuff, Run All Over Without Wearing A Single Stuff..And Take Yourself As A Walking Corpse..

lastly..To Fulala, She Said I Going To Bang My Head With A Tiny Puny Fly And Knocked Out..Thanks For Her Info How I Would "Amen"..For Her, Probally Some Sumo Gushed By Tsunami From Japan And Landed On Her xD

No comments:

Post a Comment