Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Memories =p


Im Here To Talk About The Right Girl Not Left =p The Left 1 Is Her Teacher..The Right Girl Which Is The Short 1 Also Known As Eugenia..One Of My Top 3 Ranked Meis =p..Hmm Seldom Talk With Her These Days D..Not Same As Last time..Which Our RelationShip Was Freakin Strong And Close..

Everyday EveryMinute Everytime,We Will Chat To Each Other Talk About Weird Stuff..And Gave Each Other Nicks =] The Most Memorable Is The "Vamp" ..Name Given Mayb Bcoz Our Relation Were Close..Just Like Real Blood Brother And Sister That Shares Blood Together We Hunt Wakaka..

Anyway..Doenst Last Too Long Between Us..When Theres Something Happen..What Isit..Unesecary To Know....

And As Wad I Been Told After That..She Smokes? Well I Dont Know About It..But Due To How Much I Care For Her..I Scolded Her With Harsh Words On That Day..Just To Stop Her Whether It Is Or Not..Not Really Important..

Before This..Everyone Asked Me Whether Any Songs Remind You Of Me..And I'll Say No..Because I Dont Really Get It..How A Song Can Remind Somone,Until The Day I Scolded Eugenia Mei With Harsh Words And The Time My Comp Was Playing The Song "For You-By Elliot Yamin"..Whenever This Song Played Anywhere..Its A Must That She'll Come To My Mind..

=D So Finally I Wanted To Tell..Only 1 Song That Could Remind Me Of Somone...Others =_= Any Song Wouldnt Remind Me..swt

No comments:

Post a Comment