Sunday, November 29, 2009

For The Previous Update

This Update I Only Wanted To Touch About The Movies I Watch..Which Is New Moon..The Movie Was Good And Just Nice..Nothing To Be Amaze Of..Or Something I Could Shout "WOWWTFYOUDRIVEMECRAZY"..Its Just Normal Thumbs Up Movie..Thats All..

And Secondly..I Got A Little Gift From BaoMing =p..Hmm..From What She Said Is A Good Luck Gift..So Really Thanks Alot,But Havin The Fact That SPM Already Started For Weeks D..And I Only Left 3 More Papers To Sit On..But Still Dont Mind =p Leng Lui Give D Stuff..Whenever The Time She Give Also Will B Special..The Little Pressie Will B Post Soon, As Soon I Took D Picture Of It...

This Day..Goin Tru My SPM Daily Routine..
-Group Study
-Sleeping
-Eating
-Smsing
-Some Shopping
-Kap Lui
-Kao Lui

No comments:

Post a Comment