Thursday, November 26, 2009

Found Something Fun To Play With

Was Doing My Kao Lui Stuff On Msn As Usuall..Till I Saw Something Intresting About A Website Where You Can Edit Pokemon Card On Your Own Way =D..4years Ago, Still Remember I Was Very Addited To Pokemon Card..Non Stop Pumping Booster Pack..Owned The Whole Sri Muda Peeps xD..What To Do..Im Always The Proest..


An Example Of The Original Pokemon Card And So I Came Up With An Idea Using Pokemon Card To Dota Card Instead..Spended An Hour To Make Few Card Which The Heroes I Very "IMBA" In It..Tadaa~


First One =p Little Dwaren Sniper Dota Hero Of The Sentinel, May Give Comment About The Whole Stuff I Edit..Secondly..The Heroes From Scourge To Sent,Sexy Babe Drow Ranger The Traxes..1 Of My Top 10 Pro-est Heroes..Lastly


=O Tiny The StoneGiant..A Heroes That I Could Use The Skill Of Toss Very Well,Havin The Fact That Very Rare Player Can Toss Well Bcoz Its Not Easy Stuff To Do..In Addition I Also Did Somethins Special..


Woots? For Those Form 5 Kaki And Also Close To My Group..Will Understand All The Skills And Effect Edited By Me x]..


Chua The Stalker! Wakaka..Read The Skills And Effect Properly..And You'll Get What I Mean! Soon Enough..Finally Edited A Card Of Myself..I Edited Quite A Weak Card There..Just Balancing And Fine..Normal..Not Too Strong Card..

damn..so weak card eh..gues im a fair guy after all..d end..

No comments:

Post a Comment