Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beh Tahan A-

Nowadays Gotten Really Bored..At School Even SPM..My Energy Nvr Raise..Always Drain Down..Nvr Felt Energetic Before At School..Face Always Got Sleepy Look Other Than When Theres Girl Nearby..

Really Suicidal..Cant Wait For SPM To End =D, Coz There Might Lots Of Upcoming Tournaments And Matches Also Trips With Friends..Desperately Wanna Drive And Bang Car..I Mean Roll Out...

Also Played A Few Match On UCPRO Platform..Was A Total Crap Game...The Opponenet Gave No Challenge At All..No Offence, Its Truth..

Also 2 Days Ago Saw 1 Of My Friends Camera Which He Bought To School..Take A Look..And Saw Alot Of School Old Time Pictures When i Was Like Form2 or Form1 =D, I Looked Like A Sumo Or Panda...

Its Funny Thought...Those Days Were Just Torturing..Lesser Friends..Lack Of Self Confidence..And Most Important..Got No girl FRIEND Or Even A Girl Friends!..But I Think Now i A Little Over Confident Until Everytime Saw Leng Luis Must "Hi"..

Thats It Crap..Old Time And My Boredomnes

No comments:

Post a Comment