Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Day I Waited So Long-SPM SCIENCE

Was Fucking Nervous During The SPM Science Day,Get My Paper And Take A Peek..=p I Finished Up The Whole Paper 1 Stuff About 30minute,I Wanted To Scream So Loud "OMGWTFISHBAOMINGYOULIAR"..She Told Me SPM Science Gotta Be Very Hard..o0o Anyway Thanks For Makin Me Nervous..

Soon Break Time 45Minute..Marks My Paper With Friends,Checking On Book To Search For Answer..And Total Of 37/50 Question My Correct..And 14 Wrong Which Almost All Come From Calculation..This Show How Suck My Math Were..Break Time Over? Nervous Time Come Again..Again..Wanted To Slam Door..Checked All My Ic Number And Also My Angka Giliran : BH054A058 And..Open Up My Science Paper 2..Flip Flap..Theres 3question That I Dont Know About It..But Others..WOW? The Whole Paper Time Given Was 2hours 15minute..I Finished Up About 1hour15Minute..And Instantly Get Out Of The Examination Hall To Unite With My Others Idiots Friends..Slowly..1 By 1 Came Out..

The Rule For SPM Was..You May Out Of The Examination Hall When 30minute passes..In Condition..You Canot Return And Continue Your Paper..When You Wanna Out..You OUT..=p

After Everyones Done..Some Come Out At The Exact Time Of The Paper...And Gather,Zoom! Go Yam Cha At "Dai Kar" Or Wateva Shit Name Was That..Eat Mix Rice..Blablabla...Go Yamcha..Chi Chat And Plan To Go For A CAMP After End Of SPM With All Friends..And Usual..Go Kap Lui At There...Wink On Them..And Soon Get Back A Wink From Them Too :D..

After The End Of 2nd Break Time 2hours..Went Back For Last Exam Of The Day PSV..Total Time For The Paper Was 1hour15minute..But All Of Us Planned To Out Exact Of 30minute..So We Did..And Some Rushed Back Home Bcoz It Was Late D..Total 8hours Of School Time..Den Go With 3 Friends Go Makan Some Snacks And Cendol Some Restaraunt..

D End

No comments:

Post a Comment