Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yesterday And Today-


Yesterday Went To Interview On A Office With 3 Of My Friends..Waited For Like 1hour And 3ominute Sitting There Waiting My Ass To Bloom Out A Flower..Totally Bull Shits..The Position I Sat From Gentle To Both Leg On The Chair Hugging On My Leg..Took Some Shot of The Office


This Is Just The Side Of The Office..Theres Still More Surrounding..Both Of My Friends Beside Me..I Beh Tahan Til Talk Phone There..No Fuck D..They Said The Boss Were On Meeting..So Ok La..I Try To Be Patience...Time Tick Tocked And Has Finally Come..Went To Up Stairs To The Meeting Place As An Interview Spot..

Talked Some Crap..He Asked Us Few Question And Said.."3 Of You I Bet Must B Educated And Well On Education..I Like The Way You Talk Your English..Its Polite.."....While On My Mind "If Not Becoz I Hunger For Money I Wouldnt Be Polite Damn It"....

So Bull Shit Passed..Interview Like 30minutes..And He Finally Come In An Decision Which He Would Intrested To Take Me And 1 Of My Friend Only[Keng Tatt]..Others Are Not Choosen..So As Always Im The Type That Prefer All My Friend Get Job First..Coz I Might Felt Guilty..Moreover I Dont Need Money To Use..I Just Go Work Due To My Friends Asked Me To Go Together...So Thats All..The Boss Gaved Us His Card And End Up "I'll Consider It..If Im Intrested In This Job I'll Call You Back..

D End For Yesterday..

While For Today..Just Want To Share Another Of My Victorious Glory..My FINAL SPM Ended..We Go To The Bilik Wad Shit..To Hang All Our Books..And Pack Our Ass Back..I Waited At The Bangsal There For So Long To Wait My Aunty To Come Fetch Me..1 By 1 My Friends Going Home..Left Me Alone..THE WHOLE SCHOOL JUST ME...I Waited For 1 Hour..And Still Havent Come..Always Bored To Death..Then..A Chinese Hot Girl Come In The School..Bringing Her Little Sister..13 Years Old To Sign Up On To The School..As Usual..I Go Talk Blablabla..And Said.. :D Mind To Be Friends? How Old Are You? She Told Everything..

And Ask Me Whether Got Pen Or Not..So I Gave Her..And She Wrote Her Number On My Palm..



View Weet..Seriously Dont Try To Disturb This Number..I Dont Want Any Misunderstanding She Might Tot I Call Idiots To Harras Her..

So She Said.."18 December Is My Birthday..If You Remember To Wish Me On The Day..Will Hang Out Together Someday"..

Ok..Lets Roll..

18 December..Will Be Just The Day..Mind Setted..!!

And Dont Think I Wrote The Number Myself..Only Lifeles Scum Wil Do So...And MeiJ My Lady Dont Beat Me T-T I Just Meeting As A Friend..And So Is Others! o0o Espeically Fulala

No comments:

Post a Comment