Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas Countdown-

Yesterday Went Out For Xmas Countdown..First I Would Really Like To Say Sorry To Baoming..I Promised Her That I'll Go With Her..Then I FFKED Her..=.= Able To See How Pissed Off She Is..

So..As Always Go By A Set Of Friends..I And Andrew Reached To Sunway First..So I Plan To Get A Santa Hat Or Wateva Shit..Wonder Around The Pyramid For 1Hours 30Minute..=p And I Keep On Blaming The Quality Of Hats Shop By Shop..And Repeated What Type I Want..And He Was Freaking Hungry..But I Dint Let Him Go To Eat..Coz His Mission Is To Get Every 1 Of Us A Hat..So In D End..1Hours 30Minute..Finally Found The Type Of Quality I Want...But Ending Up..I Said.."Sudenly..I Dont Feel Like Buying"..He Instantly Feel Like Suiciding xD..

So La..Others Reached Finally..Go And Eat First At Mr.Tenpayaki With All Of Them..Chit Chatted About Our Past Stuff..Funny Hell..

Well Keng Tatt And Woon Siang Actually Bought Few Sprays As For Later Countdown..So All Of Us Went To The Pyramid Entrance..As Where The Celebration/Countdown Wil B..Very Crowded Indeed..Everyone Packed Themself With Boxes Of Spray..

Also..Leng Luis Everyone..And Im Droollings Everywhere Either..Me And My Friend Target Was To Spray On Leng Luis..As Soon We Walk Around On The Crowds..Everyone Shooting Here And There..We Finding Our Target..And I Ending Up Getting Gbed Behind With Bunch Of Girls..

So I Also Take Out 2 Of My Spray Non Stop Shoot On Them..Laughting Here And There..And My Friend Backup Me Shoot D Spray On Girls Also..1 Of Those Girls Spray Finished..And Ending Up She Use Her Hand Wack Me Instead..If Not Wrong Her Name Was BaoHui..Another Bao..zz..Shooting Non STop For A Long Time..Den We Ran Off..Coz Her GirlSs Gangz All Reached D..Also Packedx With Spray..Our Balls Go Small D..

Den Cont..Walking Around..Coz We Havent Find Ourself A Target..Until..We Saw 1 Really Cute Leng Lui Girl..We Walk Pass Her..And Purposely Shoot Her Hair..When She Spin Around And Look At Us..i Was Like "FUCK SIBEH GOT FEEL..GOT WIND SUMORE"..Den She Smile..And Holding A Spray..And On War With Us..Also Another Of Her Girl Friend..Shooting..Den Finish Play D..We Walk Around Again..

Suddenly I Saw Alicia..Wanted To Run D..Bcoz..Few Days Ago..We Went To Mr.Tenpayaki To Eat Also..And She Was Working There..I Purposely Wrote A FeedBack Paper..And Complaint Bout Her Service..When She Saw Me..She Non Stop Chasing Me And Spray On My Hair...And Also Some Others RandoM Girl Saw She Shooting Me..After Finish Shooting..i Ran To The Side..Then The Other RandoM Girls Go Tembak Me Also..Gottten Pretty GG..

=_= Well..The Whole Day Ending Up Got Pretty Stickish And Dirty Also Wettish...It Was Fun..As Soon As We Wanted To Go Back..I Saw My Mates..The FTW...Turtle Saw Me And Shooted Me A Web Spray..Which Actually Directly Kena My Eye..Until Til Now..My Eyes Hurting Badly...

Went Back..Played Like HOURS There..It Was Like Midnight 1.00..But The Fest End Like 3+ Midnight...All Of Us Overnight At Andrew Place..Each Of Us Took Our Turn To Take Bath..End Up 2+..Den Go To Mamat Store YamCha..Went Out Walking Around The Highway And Stuff At 3+ Midnight..To Find Ourself A Cybercafe..

Played Few Hours..Owned The Malay Gangz Dota Player At The Cafe..Went Back To Andrew House..And Slept..It Was 6+ In The Morning..Woke Up At 12.00..Took The Taxi Back To Sri Muda..

As I Promise Baoming Since Yesterday I Cant Accompany Her..I'll Go Out With Her On Today..But I Was Freaking Tired..Coudlnt Get Much Sleep..As Soon She Know..She Told Me "Its Ok..Go And Sleep First*With A Smile*..Next Time Den Out..i Dont Want You To Tired Yourself"..

Seriously Touching..Love Her Muchs..T-T...Thats All For The Day...What I Regret Was..The Leng Lui Girl Who Spin Around And Smile At Me..I Shoulda Get Number From Her..

No comments:

Post a Comment